Four killed, over 50 injured in oil tanker explosion in China
Four people were killed and over 50 others injured when an oil tanker exploded on an expressway in East China’s Zhejiang province on Saturday.
The explosion damaged nearby residential houses and factory workshops in Tai Zhou city, local authorities said.
According to the state-run China Daily, four people were killed and over 50 injured in the blast.
Video posted online by the state-run CGTN TV showed debris of the exploded vehicle flying all around, causing extensive damage to the neighbouring residential units.
Several cars and vehicles around the area also caught fire following the explosion.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
The accident occurred on the highway, leading to the closure of many entrances. Rescue work is underway.
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – Hindustan Times
Thank you for reading