‘When Thor spoke Bengali’ – Chris Hemsworth’s dialogue in ‘Extraction’ has netizens impressed
The movie ‘Extraction’, starring Chris Hemsworth, Randeep Hooda and Pankaj Tripathi, which recently released on Netflix, has not only left the audience impressed with its action-packed scenes but has also generated much excitement about the Thor actor’s fairly fluent dialogue in Bengali in one of the scenes.
In a particular scene, Hemsworth, who plays the role of Tyler Rake, a mercenary hired by an international crime lord to rescue his son from Dhaka in Bangladesh, is being questioned. Replying to the interrogator, Hemsworth asks for proof in fluent Bengali, saying ‘proman dao’, which translates into ‘give me proof’.
Check it out here:
The ‘two-word’ dialogue by Hemsworth has Bengalis around the world riled up and many have taken to Twitter, reacting to his out of the blue Bangla dialogue. Take a look at some of the reactions to it.
Directed by Sam Hargrave, the plot follows a black ops mercenary hired to rescue an Indian drug lord’s kidnapped son in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of Black Panther and Avengers, Dies of Colon Cancer At 43
- Android users alert! These 23 dangerous apps can cost you thousands – Check full list
- Scientists identify 21 existing drugs that block coronavirus in lab studies
- All Face Masks, Gloves to be Cut, Stored For 72 Hours Before Disposal – Pollution Control Board
- Watch “305 Dances to “Confident” by Demi Lovato – World of Dance The Duels 2020″ on YouTube
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – The Indian express