‘When Thor spoke Bengali’ – Chris Hemsworth’s dialogue in ‘Extraction’ has netizens impressed
The movie ‘Extraction’, starring Chris Hemsworth, Randeep Hooda and Pankaj Tripathi, which recently released on Netflix, has not only left the audience impressed with its action-packed scenes but has also generated much excitement about the Thor actor’s fairly fluent dialogue in Bengali in one of the scenes.
In a particular scene, Hemsworth, who plays the role of Tyler Rake, a mercenary hired by an international crime lord to rescue his son from Dhaka in Bangladesh, is being questioned. Replying to the interrogator, Hemsworth asks for proof in fluent Bengali, saying ‘proman dao’, which translates into ‘give me proof’.
Check it out here:
The ‘two-word’ dialogue by Hemsworth has Bengalis around the world riled up and many have taken to Twitter, reacting to his out of the blue Bangla dialogue. Take a look at some of the reactions to it.
Directed by Sam Hargrave, the plot follows a black ops mercenary hired to rescue an Indian drug lord’s kidnapped son in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – The Indian express