Vijayawada – Special vehicles deployed to keep vigil in red zones
Vijayawada: In view of spike in Covid-19 positive cases in Vijayawada, denizens should stay indoors to check the spread of the virus, said Police Commissioner Ch Dwaraka Tirumala Rao on Sunday.
He was launching six special vehicles and six special bikes to strengthen the vigil in the red zone areas. Speaking to the media persons, Tirumala Rao said that 64 positive cases were reported in Vijayawada city and six places had reported more cases.
He pointed out in spite of repeated cautioning by the police, people are coming out of the houses. He warned that stern action would be taken on the people for violation of lockdown rules.
He said six special mobiles and six bikes were launched in the red zone areas in Bhavanipuram, Rajarajeswarpeta , Ranigari Thota, Khuddus Nagar, Payakapuram and Sanat Nagar areas.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – thehansindia