No new case detected in Mohali district
ALL TESTS conducted by the health department using Rapid Testing Kits (RTKs) to detect COVID-19 in Mohali have turned out negative. No fresh case was reported on Saturday from the district. A total of 58 cases, including two deaths, have been reported in the district so far.
Civil Surgeon Dr Manjeet Singh told The Indian Express that they have tested 439 people with RTKs in the district and all turned out to be negative. He added that hotspots were targeted and maximum testing (around 250) was conducted in Jawaharpur village.
The district had got 500 RTKs for mass testing as the highest number of positive cases in Punjab have been reported from here. Jawaharpur village in Derabassi Sub-Division alone has 38 cases. However, the results of RTKs are not final.
Replying to a question about the contacts of Nayagaon resident who was tested positive on Friday, Dr Manjeet Singh said they had sent 18 samples for testing and the reports shall come by Monday. He added that the 18 people include the family members of the patient and his neighbours.
Dr Manjeet Singh added that no fresh case has been reported from the district on Saturday. He added that contact tracing of Nayagaon resident is going on.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – The Indian Express