Breaking – Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has tested negative for coronavirus.
Earlier on Monday, the chief minister had complained of mild fever and sore throat. He took a test for COVID1-9 today. Concerns over Kejriwal’s health sparked more so because he has a history of diabetes. He is reportedly on insulin and other medications.
“Arvind Kejriwal was complaining of fever and sore throat since yesterday, after which he isolated himself at his residence.
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of Black Panther and Avengers, Dies of Colon Cancer At 43
- Android users alert! These 23 dangerous apps can cost you thousands – Check full list
- Scientists identify 21 existing drugs that block coronavirus in lab studies
- All Face Masks, Gloves to be Cut, Stored For 72 Hours Before Disposal – Pollution Control Board
- Watch “305 Dances to “Confident” by Demi Lovato – World of Dance The Duels 2020″ on YouTube
Kejriwal suffers from chronic cough as well and was last seen addressing a digital press conference on Sunday morning.
“Arvind Kejriwal was complaining of fever and sore throat since yesterday, after which he isolated himself at his residence. He will undergo the COVID-19 test Tuesday. He is also diabetic,” senior AAP leader Sanjay Singh had said yesterday.
Meanwhile, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia today said that the coronavirus cases in the national capital are likely to reach 5.5 lakh by the end of July.
Coronavirus cases in Delhi have surged past 27,000 while the death toll has surged to 761.
BREAKING NEWS – Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has tested negative for coronavirus.
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – IndiaTVnews
Thank you for reading