Quickclarity news, India
Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
Indian stock markets were close today for a festival holiday, while most of Asia was trading with gains. Dow Futures were trading higher by almost 0.20 per cent, while the SGX Nifty was up 33 points in trade.
The Japanese Nikkei was trading with gains of nearly 1 per cent, while the Australian S&P ASX 200 was trading with gains of 1.5 per cent.
Indian markets had closed weak on Friday, following a slide in banking stocks. This was after the RBI announced a moratorium extension for another three months.
Meanwhile, this week the markets would watch corporate numbers, as well as spiralling tensions between the United States and China.
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of Black Panther and Avengers, Dies of Colon Cancer At 43
- Android users alert! These 23 dangerous apps can cost you thousands – Check full list
- Scientists identify 21 existing drugs that block coronavirus in lab studies
- All Face Masks, Gloves to be Cut, Stored For 72 Hours Before Disposal – Pollution Control Board
- Watch “305 Dances to “Confident” by Demi Lovato – World of Dance The Duels 2020″ on YouTube
- Coronavirus – World Health Organisation lauds India’s COVID19 response
- 2021 Haridwar Kumbh on schedule, says Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat
- Never been a better time to invest in India, a nation you can trust – PM to US investors
- Here is how lightning looks from space as captured in video by Nasa astronaut
- Mukesh Ambani is now world’s fifth-richest man
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – Oneindia.com
Thank you for reading