Quickclarity news, India
Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
Indian stock markets were close today for a festival holiday, while most of Asia was trading with gains. Dow Futures were trading higher by almost 0.20 per cent, while the SGX Nifty was up 33 points in trade.
The Japanese Nikkei was trading with gains of nearly 1 per cent, while the Australian S&P ASX 200 was trading with gains of 1.5 per cent.
Indian markets had closed weak on Friday, following a slide in banking stocks. This was after the RBI announced a moratorium extension for another three months.
Meanwhile, this week the markets would watch corporate numbers, as well as spiralling tensions between the United States and China.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
- Fungal Infection Not Communicable – AIIMS Director Busts Myth Amid Rise of Black, White Fungus
- ‘Is there any allopathic medicine to turn cruel person into kind human?’ Ramdev’s 25 questions for IMA
- Covid19 and Erectile Dysfunction – Is the Pandemic Affecting Indian Men’s Sexual Potency?
- Five Healthful Foods To Enhance Your Lung Health From Today
- What is White Fungus And Who Are At Risk? How it is Deadlier Than Black Fungus? All You Need to Know
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – Oneindia.com
Thank you for reading