Madonna took to Instagram to reveal that she tested positive for coronavirus antibodies.
American famous singer and songwriter Madonna has revealed that she has tested positive for the Covid-19 antibodies.
The singer shared the news in the 14th edition of her Quarantine Diary on Instagram. “Took a test the other day and I found out that I have the antibodies. So tomorrow, I am just going to go for a long drive in the car, and I’m gonna roll down the window and I’m gonna breathe in the Covid-19 air. Yup. I hope the sun is shining,” Madonna said in the video.
Quickclarity news, latest news
Madonna tests positive for coronavirus antibodies. Says, will breathe Covid-19 air
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US, antibody tests are used to determine whether or not a person has been exposed to Covid-19 by finding proteins the body produces to fight the virus
However, the CDC is yet to confirm if the possession of antibodies is equal to immunity.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – India today
Thank you for reading