‘Glad to See Him Back And Well,’ Trump Tweets as Kim Jong-Un Makes Public Appearance in 20 Days
Washington: After North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-Un made his first public appearance in nearly three weeks amid growing speculation regarding his deteriorating health, US President Donald Trump on Sunday said in a tweet that he was glad to see the former ‘back and well’.
‘I, for one, am glad to see he is back, and well!,’ Trump tweeted.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un was seen on Saturday as the state media made public his photos when he went to a fertilizer factory, lying northeast to Pyongyang. It was rumoured that he was critical, for which a medical team from China even went to North Korea.
Reports said that people present at the factory ‘broke into thunderous cheers of hurrah’ after witnessing Kim amidst them.
Speculations about Kim’s ill health mounted following his mysterious disappearance for nearly three weeks. A North Korea defector elected as a lawmaker in South Korea had also claimed he was ’99 per cent’ sure that Kim died after surgery
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – india