LOKPAL MEMBER JUSTICE A K TRIPATHI (RETD) DIES OF CORONAVIRUS
Former Chief Justice of the Chhattisgarh High Court and Lokpal member Ajay Kumar Tripathi passed away late evening on Saturday at AIIMS trauma centre. He was admitted to the hospital in April after he tested positive for Covid-19. On Saturday, he suffered a sudden cardiac arrest and succumbed to the month-long illness.
‘He was still positive for Covid-19 and at around 9 pm he suffered a cardiac arrest,’ said Dr Amil Lathwal, medical superintendent of AIIMS trauma centre. The hospital had put him off the ventilator few weeks ago after he showed some improvement, however, he was put back on ventilator support.
Tripathi, 62, was one of the four judicial members of the Lokpal.null
In the last 24 hours, the number of coronavirus cases in India has risen by 2,411, taking the country’s tally to 37,776 cases, including 1,223 deaths and 10,017 recoveries.
(This is a developing story. More details awaited)
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of Black Panther and Avengers, Dies of Colon Cancer At 43
- Android users alert! These 23 dangerous apps can cost you thousands – Check full list
- Scientists identify 21 existing drugs that block coronavirus in lab studies
- All Face Masks, Gloves to be Cut, Stored For 72 Hours Before Disposal – Pollution Control Board
- Watch “305 Dances to “Confident” by Demi Lovato – World of Dance The Duels 2020″ on YouTube
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – The Indian express
Thank you for reading