Andhra Pradesh High Court gets 3 new judges
Three new judges were appointed to the Andhra Pradesh High Court on Saturday. Chief Justice Jitendra Kumar Maheshwari administered the oath of office to Boppudi Krishna Mohan, Kanchireddy Suresh Reddy and Kanneganti Lalithakumari alias Lalitha.
President Ram Nath Kovind appointed the three, thereby taking the total number of judges in the court to 21, including the Chief Justice.
High Court Registrar General (in-charge) B Rajasekhar read out the Presidential notification following which the Chief Justice administered the oath of office.
Senior judges and advocates were present on the occasion.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – indiaTVnews
Thank you for reading