MHA allows movement of stranded migrant workers, students, tourists across India
MHA allows movement of people stranded across India, issues fresh guidelines
The Ministry of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Wednesday issued an order allowing movement of migrant workers, tourists, students etc stranded at various places across the country amid Covid-19 lockdown.
In a circular, the home ministry has asked state governments to appoint nodal officers to facilitate the movement of people between states. The order says all seeking to return will be screened first and only allowed to return if asymptomatic.
They would be allowed to move as under: ‘All states/UTs should designate nodal authorities and develop standard protocols for receiving and sending such stranded persons.
The nodal authorities shall also register the stranded persons within their states/UTs. In case a group of stranded persons wish to move between one state/UT and another state/UT, the sending and receiving states may consult each other and mutually agree to the movement by road.’
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – Indiatvnews
Thank you for reading