ITBP comes up with own version of Teri Mitti song, dedicates it to cornavirus COVID-19 warriors
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) on Wednesday (April 29, 2020) dedicated the song ‘Teri Mitti’ from Akshay Kumar’s movie Kesari, to all the coronavirus COVID-19 warriors of the country.
In a tweet posted from their official handle, ITBP said that the song was dedicated to the medical and health care officers who have been working relentlessly in this pandemic situation.
The tweet read: “Dedicated to #CoronaWarriors by ITBP jawan Arjun Kheriyal… A TRIBUTE | Arjun kheriyal ft. Honey sandhu | B praak | Arko | Manoj Muntashir I Honey Sandhu Sandbeat studios.”
Arjun Kherial, the young head constable of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), has dedicated the song by presenting a different version of the song ‘Teri Mitti …’.
In the song which is 3 minutes 31 seconds long, Kherial has spoken about ITBP’s fight against coronavirus and also dedicated it to all the security and police forces, medical personnel etc. who are battling this global pandemic day and night.
Meanwhile, India has reported over 31,000 COVID-19 cases with more than 1,000 fatalities.
- New Research – Those who had COVID19 may need only one vaccine dose
- Amid worsening covid19 situation, govt waives import duties of Remdesivir API, injections and specific inputs.
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of Black Panther and Avengers, Dies of Colon Cancer At 43
- Android users alert! These 23 dangerous apps can cost you thousands – Check full list
- Scientists identify 21 existing drugs that block coronavirus in lab studies
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – Zee News English
Thank you for reading