Heavy rains lash Bengaluru, IMD predicts weather condition to prevail for next 48 hours
Several parts of Karnataka is experiencing heavy rains since the past week which is likely to continue for the next 48 hours till May 1, according to an IMD update on Wednesday (April 29, 2020) morning.
The weather agnency suggests that there will likely be fairly widespread rains accompanied with thundershowers over north Karnataka under the influence of a trough formed across the peninsular region.
The IMD also has predicted thundershowers, lightning and gusty winds reaching speed upto 40-50 kmph. The temperature in Karnataka has been above normal by 1.6 to 3 degree Celsius at most places.
So far, Bengaluru has already received 105 mm of rainfall this pre-monsoon season, from March 1 to April 24, which is more than double the average rainfall for the city at this time of the year.
Meanwhile, an approaching Western Disturbance is likely to cause scattered rainfall over Punjab, Haryana and Delhi-NCR from Thursday (April 30) for the next 24 hours.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – the Indian express
Thank you for reading