Ghaziabad – Wife, mother-in-law among three arrested for killing husband
Three people have been arrested for allegedly killing a railway carpenter, said police on Tuesday. The accused have been identified as the victim’s wife Rishika, mother-in-law Rama Devi and her paramour Davendra, alias Kansa. The victim, identified as Surjeet, was a resident of the Punjab Lines colony. He lived there with his wife and a four-year-old son.
DSP Dharmendra Chauhan said the accused have confessed to their crime. During investigation, police found discrepancies in their statements after which they were arrested.
Police said they admitted that Surjeet was opposing his mother-in-law Rama’s illicit relationship with Kansa.
Rishika knew about it but never objected to the relationship. Surjeet often had an argument with them over the issue.
On Monday, he again had an argument with them after which the accused allegedly made a plan to eliminate him.
Police said Rama invited the victim for a dinner at her residence.
According to the plan, they hit him on his head with an iron rod and strangled him to death.
They threw the body in a nearby vacant dilapidated house. The body was found in a poll of blood by police, the DSP said.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – News18 English
Thank you for reading