When Will COVID-19 Pandemic End in India? Here’s The Probable Answer
New Delhi: A day after Centre claimed that no case of coronavirus will come up in India if the nationwide lockdown gets extension till May 16, researchers at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) have predicted that the pandemic would soon end in many countries, including India. They have made the predictions on the basis of Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven data analysis.
‘By around May 21, COVID-19 will end 97% in India’, the SUTD predicted through mathematical modeling. According to the university’s website calculating the data-driven estimates, the SIR (susceptible-infected-recovered) model is regressed based on the data from different countries to estimate the key dates of transition during the pandemic life cycle curve across the globe.
The model uses data from Our World in Data and code from Milan Batista and applies the SIR Model for Spread of Disease – The Differential Equation Model. The SUTD website asserted that the predictions are updated daily with the latest data and the analysis and estimations are only for educational and research purposes.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – india
Thank you for reading