Is Kim Jong’s condition really serious, China sends a team of doctors to North Korea
Media reports in many countries of the world, including the US and South Korea, made many claims about Kim Jong’s poor health, but meanwhile, the US President said that the media has spread a false rumor about Kim Jong’s health, but in the meantime, information has been received that in the meantime China has given its doctor A team of men has been sent to North Korea.
A team of doctors has been sent from China to Korea amid reports of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un being ill, according to a report by the news agency Reuters, Reuters quoted this source as saying.
The report said that the team has left Beijing to North Korea under the leadership of a senior leader of the International Liaison Department of the Communist Party of China, although inside reports about the health of the ruler have not been received. Now it has to be seen what is revealed from thereafter the medical team arrives.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – news crab