15 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Karnataka; tally goes up to 489
Fifteen new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Karnataka, taking the total number of infections in the state to 489, the health department said on Saturday. “15 new positive cases have been reported from last evening till this noon…Till date 489 COVID-19 positive cases have been confirmed. This includes 18 deaths and 153 discharges,” the department said in its mid-day situation update.
Out of 15 new cases, six each are from Bengaluru urban and Hirebagewadi in Belagavi district; one each from Mandya, Chikkaballapura and Bantawala in Dakshina Kannada district.
Five out of six confirmed for infection in Bengaluru are contacts of a 54-year-old labourer, who tested positive earlier this week; while the other is said to have history
from visit to BBMP Containment Zones. Nine out of 15 cases are men and six are women.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – IndiaTVNews
Thank you for reading