(COVID-19) There is no need to panic, PM Modi replies to Ram Vilas Paswan’s tweet
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, showing his determination to defeat the Covid-19 pandemic, said Saturday, ‘There is no need to panic.’
The Prime Minister said this while replying on a tweet by Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan.
Modi retweeted the tweet by Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution and said, ‘Please keep taking the proper precautions. Together, we all will certainly defeat the Covid-19 pandemic.’
Earlier, the Paswan said that 29.90 lakh tonnes of food grains have been dispatched to the states so far for free distribution of foodgrain under PDS as the government has announced to give 5 kg of wheat or rice to every ration card holder of PDS beneficiaries under the PM Garib Kalyan Ann Yojna.
He tweeted, ‘FCI (Food Corporation of India) dispatched 1.99 lakh metric tonnes of grains through 71 rail rakes and 1.88 lakh metric tonnes of grain were unloaded from 64 rail rakes April 17 as a measure to ensure the availability of foodgrain across the country. Around 29.90 lakh tonnes of grain have been dispatched to the states so far for free distribution.’
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – Orissa Post