Positive market breadth leading to recovery from support – Expert
PUNE: The Nifty index on Thursday broke its two-day losing streak and ended up 67.50 points higher at 8992.80. At the start of the year, Nifty opened at 12202.15 but started witnessing a significant downward trend from March. Similarly, the BSE Sensex on Thursday was up 222.80 points at 30602.61 compared to Wednesday.
Reacting to the trend, Ruchit Jain, Equity Technical Analyst, Angel Broking, said that post Wednesday’s correction in the index from its highs, Nifty started trading marginally lower in today’s session. The index managed to find support around 8800 and pulled back higher to end the day with gains of a per cent.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
Disclaimer : This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Quickclarity news.Publisher – S
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading