Attack by Pakistan on Indian Boats Contravention of All Established Norms – India
New Delhi: India on Tuesday said Pakistani maritime forces carried out an attack on two Indian boats off the coast of Gujarat two days ago in contravention of all established norms and practices.
In a statement, the Ministry of External Affairs asked Pakistan to instruct its forces to refrain from such acts of “unprovoked violence”.
Military officials said the Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) targeted the Indian fishermen on board the fishing boats ‘Omkar’and ‘Mahasagar’ on Sunday near Indo-Pak maritime border in the Arabian Sea. In the firing by PMSA, one Indian fisherman was injured.
New Delhi has already issued a strong demarche to Pakistan over its “deliberate attack” and firing on Indian fisherman.
“India strongly condemns the deliberate attack and firing on Indian fishermen on board two Indian fishing boats by a PMSA vessel on April 12. In the firing by PMSA, one Indian fisherman was injured,” the MEA said.
It said the “deplorable” act by the PMSA and causing bodily harm to an Indian fisherman is in contravention of all established norms and practices.
“Pakistani authorities are called upon to instruct its forces to refrain from such acts of unprovoked violence,” the MEA said.
- Roche, Cipla Launch Antibody Cocktail Casirivimab and Imdevimab in India. Check Price, Details
- Woman ‘bought by husband’ for Rs 40,000 tries to sell 5-year-old daughter for Rs 500
- Delhi reported 25 dengue cases till May 22, highest in Jan-May period since 2013
- WILL INDIA BLOCK FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM IN 2 DAYS AS NEW IT RULES COME INTO EFFECT?
- DELHI POLICE VISITS TWITTER INDIA OFFICES IN DELHI, GURUGRAM AMID ‘CONGRESS TOOLKIT CONTROVERSY’
(This is an unedited and auto-generated story and may not have modified or edited by Quickclarity news)
stay connected with us! For more updates
LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE
if you like the article information then press the like button, Comments you’re opinions about this article and share it with family and friends on social media platforms
SUSCRIBE Quickclarity news to get latest news updates
Thank you for reading